Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I found this on the net per recipe request. Let me know how it is, please.
- 9 ounces veal, sliced very thin
- salt, pepper
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 2 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup au jus sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Season veal with salt, pepper and flour.
- Heat butter in a hot skillet and add veal, onion and mushrooms.
- Saute 1 minute.
- Add wine, cream and brown sauce or au jus.
- Do not boil.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with Roesti Potatoes.
Excellent recipe. simple easy & quick. Instead of heavy cream I used 1/2 cup skim milk with 4 tbsp 2% cottage cheese. I pureed the cottage cheese and them stirred it into the milk - it worked Thanks Diana