Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
from world famous chefs cook book 1941 zaar world tour 8
Make and share this Veal Cutlets Portugese Style recipe from Food.com.
- scald tomatoes.
- remove skin.
- cut into small pieces removing seeds
- season cutlet, i think you could use beef here,with salt pepper and sprinkle with a little flour
- fry in some butter over medium fire 10 to 15 minutes
- or until tender and browned
- do not cover
- when cooked remove cutlets to a hot dish pour wine in pan add tomatoes and cook slowly 10 minutes
- add chopped chives
- and butter
- heat only until butter is melted
- serve over cutlets.