- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb veal cutlet
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs thoroughly, & add salt & pepper.
- Mix bread crumbs with parmesan cheese.
- Dip cutlets in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil about 5 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Place browned cutlets in baking pan.
- Pour layer of tomato sauce over them & then rgin slices of Mozzarella aver that.
- Bake in slow oven for 15 minute or until cheese turns slightly brown.
- Serve very hot.