1/1 Photo of Veal Cutlets Parmesan
A yummy Italian way to make veal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs thoroughly, & add salt & pepper.
- 2Mix bread crumbs with parmesan cheese.
- 3Dip cutlets in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- 4Fry in hot oil about 5 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- 5Place browned cutlets in baking pan.
- 6Pour layer of tomato sauce over them & then rgin slices of Mozzarella aver that.
- 7Bake in slow oven for 15 minute or until cheese turns slightly brown.
- 8Serve very hot.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Cutlets Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.5
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 246.8 mg
- Sodium 961.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 43.2 g