Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy Italian way to make veal.
Make and share this Veal Cutlets Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs thoroughly, & add salt & pepper.
- Mix bread crumbs with parmesan cheese.
- Dip cutlets in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil about 5 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Place browned cutlets in baking pan.
- Pour layer of tomato sauce over them & then rgin slices of Mozzarella aver that.
- Bake in slow oven for 15 minute or until cheese turns slightly brown.
- Serve very hot.
I am going to give this 4 stars b/cuz I had a feeling the tomato sauce wasn't going to work for us. So I split the recipe, I did two veal cutlets with the tomato sauce and two with pasta sauce. We enjoyed the pasta sauce better. The tomato sauce was too strong/tomato taste. Made for PAC 09