Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 mins
- 4 veal cutlets
- 2 beaten eggs
- 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml butter
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- In a bowl beat 2 eggs.
- In a second bowl mix, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Dredge veal in eggs then bread mixture.
- In oven proof fry pan heat oil or butter and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with parmesian cheese, add tomato sauce and bake for 30-45 minutes in preheated 350`f oven.
Where has this delicious recipe been hiding? It is easy to make - I did it ahead up to the "bake" time put it in the fridge for the day and popped it in the oven 35 minutes before dinner - The result was a cutlet with a bit of crunch covered in a tasty sauce with the flavor of parmesab coming through Thanks Dave I really enjoyed your recipe
best recipe iv tried in a long time.