Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is an easy and elegant meal. The packets can be made in advance and they cook very quickly. Don't overcook the veal- 2 minutes at the most per side should be enough if the veal is pounded to 1/4 inch thickness)
- Place a slice of cheese and prociutto on top of each scallop.
- Then top with another scallop to make a sandwich.
- Insert toothpicks as needed.
- Dredge veal with flour, dip in beaten eggs, and then in bread crumbs.
- In a large nonstick skillet melt the butter.
- Saute' veal packets in butter until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove toothpicks.