Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a Veal dish I put together. It has a nice rich flavor.
- 2 veal cutlets
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 4 slices aged swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 -2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Tenderize Veal.
- Lay 1 cutlet down place 2 pieces of cheese next to each other on cutlet.
- Top with prosciutto.
- Place other 2 pieces of cheese.
- Place other cutlet on top.
- Cut in half between cheese slices.
- Put toothpicks through the ends to hold it together.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot place garlic in pan and sauté.
- Then add the wine and lemon juice.
- Bring the heat back up till wine is boiling.
- Cook veal on each side for about 2 minutes.
- When veal is done put butter in sauce and let sauce thicken a little.
- Spoon sauce over cutlets on plate.