Recipe by breezermom
Lovely grilled veal chops marinated in a honey mustard marinade. Grilled and basted with the sauce. Yum! Prep time does not include the 1 hour marinating time!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Wonderful - loved the flavors of the marinade and our veal chops (bone-in) were so tender and absolutely delicious. Served them along with sauteed mushrooms and creamed spinach. One of the best meals we have had in a very long time. Made for PRMR, December, 2013.
- 29.58 ml teriyaki sauce, low sodium
- 14.79 ml mustard, coarse-grained
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 boneless veal loin, chops 3 oz each
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, mustard, honey and black pepper in a small bowl; stirring well.
- Place the veal chops in a large shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the veal chops; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove the veal chops from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- Lightly brush the veal chops with oil. Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.