Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Lovely grilled veal chops marinated in a honey mustard marinade. Grilled and basted with the sauce. Yum! Prep time does not include the 1 hour marinating time!
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon mustard, coarse-grained
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 boneless veal loin, chops 3 oz each
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, mustard, honey and black pepper in a small bowl; stirring well.
- Place the veal chops in a large shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the veal chops; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove the veal chops from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- Lightly brush the veal chops with oil. Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.
Wonderful - loved the flavors of the marinade and our veal chops (bone-in) were so tender and absolutely delicious. Served them along with sauteed mushrooms and creamed spinach. One of the best meals we have had in a very long time. Made for PRMR, December, 2013.
Delicious! I used bone in veal chops and grilled them medium rare! So tender and yummy! Thanks for posting this recipe! This is the first time I ever cooked veal! And this is definitely a keeper! Made for Photo tag.
Wonderful! I used boneless pork chops and I also baked them. The grill was broken. They came out tender and delicious. Made for Zaar 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2011.