1/1 Photo of Veal Chops with Mustard-sage Butter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 loin veal chops (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh sage, divided use
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1Rub both sides of veal with 1 1/2 tablespoons sage, garlic and pepper.
- 2Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 3Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons sage, butter, vinegar, olive oil, mustard and parsley; stirring until blended, set aside.
- 4Place veal on rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in broiler pan.
- 5Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 6Place dollop of butter mixture on top of each chop; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Chops with Mustard-sage Butter
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 144.5 mg
- Sodium 317.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.5 g