Recipe by chia
we had this for a quick dinner served with pasta.very quick and easy
Top Review by Bergy
WHOOOOOeee great recipe -easy and so good - I was lucky to find some lovely veal chops. Could not find cremini mushrooms so I used Portobello mushrooms sliced in apprx 1/2" slices. Absolutely great, The touch of nutmeg is important. Thanks Chai for a great easy tasty recipe!
- 4 veal chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 lb cremini mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oil in skillet, add chops, season and saute about 5 mins per side until cooked through.
- remove to plate and keep warm.
- toss mushrooms in flour, add to pan.
- add chicken stock cook a few minutes until thickened.
- add cream, nutmeg and salt& pepper to taste.
- spoon sauce over chops, serve.