Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and delightfully different! Serve with rice or mashed potatoes
- 4 rib veal chops
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- In small sauce pan boil vinegar and soy for about 5 minutes to reduce.
- Add orange juice and turn to down to simmer.
- Mix sugar and pepper and press onto one side of each chop.
- Heat large skillet to med/high and spray with oil.
- Add chops seasoned side down to hot pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, turn and cook additional 4 minutes.
- Top each chop with Balsamic Syrup and serve.
Ive made this three times. All three times the ribs came out great. This time however a friend of mine who always has OJ didnt have any, so we substituted orangina, it came out fine. The only other difference, we put the ribs on the grill, came out fantastic.