Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This comes out so good !! Not a drop will be left.
Make and share this Veal Brisket in a Pressure Cooker - Fast, Easy and Wonderful recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g veal brisket
- 44.37 ml light olive oil
- 118.29 ml flour
- 3 shallots
- 1 sweet onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml red wine
- 473.18 ml beef broth
- Trim all visible fat from brisket.
- Chop shallots, garlic and onions-set aside.
- Dredge brisket in flour.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick pan over m-h heat and brown brisket on both sides.
- Set aside brisket.
- In same oil saute garlic, onions and shallots until lightly browned.
- Place garlic, onion, shallots, brisket and all the other ingredients into pressure cooker.
- Cook under high pressure 45 minutes then turn off heat and let pressure come down slowly.
- Open cooker and take out brisket.
- Slice brisket against the grain and return slices to gravy in cooker.
- Serve over noodles.
Awesome... I didn't have the wine, but added a cup more of beef broth, and added a bay leaf. This was very tasty and the timing was spot on.. thanks for sharing (p.s. I loved the addition of 6 garlic cloves) ... ;-)