Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This comes out so good !! Not a drop will be left.
Make and share this Veal Brisket in a Pressure Cooker - Fast, Easy and Wonderful recipe from Food.com.
- Trim all visible fat from brisket.
- Chop shallots, garlic and onions-set aside.
- Dredge brisket in flour.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick pan over m-h heat and brown brisket on both sides.
- Set aside brisket.
- In same oil saute garlic, onions and shallots until lightly browned.
- Place garlic, onion, shallots, brisket and all the other ingredients into pressure cooker.
- Cook under high pressure 45 minutes then turn off heat and let pressure come down slowly.
- Open cooker and take out brisket.
- Slice brisket against the grain and return slices to gravy in cooker.
- Serve over noodles.