Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This also works well with a boneless leg of lamb. Just add a little rosemary.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups mashed potatoes or 6 grated medium raw potatoes
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, and garlic and sauté until soft (5 to 10 minutes).
- Stir in the potatoes and bread crumbs.
- Remove from heat and stir in the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Let cool.
- Stuff veal breast.