Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have used this for veal and for chicken breast and a pork roast.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs or 2 1⁄2 cups croutons
- 1 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute until soft (5 to 10 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the bread crumbs, fruit, and parsley.
- Let cool.
- Stuff veal breast.