Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is very tender and the mix of herbs is a wonderful flavor. This can also be made with ground beef (which is how I normally make it). Either way is very good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground veal
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon savory
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients and place into a lightly oiled loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 F for 1 hour.