Recipe by Chocolatl
Adapted from Time/Life Foods of the World. Posted for ZWT6.
Top Review by Nikoma
This sounded so different I just had to try it! I could never explain it to you though! It almost takes of a mashmallow fluff consistency! I topped this with walnuts and made it for breakfast. I was tempted to add more sugar, but the end result was quite sweet/tangy, so I'm very glad I didn't, and don't suggest it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cranberry juice in a 1 1/2 to 2-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
- Sprinkle in sugar a little at a time.
- Slowly stir in Cream of Wheat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 6-8 minutes, or until mixture becomes a thick puree.
- Scrape into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at high speed for 10-15 minutes, or until pudding has tripled in volume and is very light and fluffy.
- Turn into serving bowls and serve at room temperature.
- Best made withing several hours of serving.