Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a work in progress. I'm low carbing it at the minute so this is where I'm keeping a note of tasty new variations I find. The basic method is the same for all just vary the topping depending on what you fancy.
- 3 eggs, beaten well
- 10 g butter
- 50 g austrian smoked cheese, sliced
Brie and mushroom
- 30 g brie cheese, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until foamy.
- Add the eggs and cook until set on the bottom and slightly runny on top.
- Add selected topping to half of the omelette and place under a hot grill.
- Grill until top is set and bubbly, it should puff up slightly.
- remove from pan, fold over and eat.