Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried this recipe yet. I have been trying different ones that I have found on the internet.This one sounds really good. The serving size is a guess.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 cups flour (or more)
- Sift flour. Make a hole in the center.
- Combine all the other ingredients in seperate bowl.
- Beat until combined.Pour in hole in flour.
- Knead until dough stays together. Will be very soft.
- Let dough sit covered for about 1 hour.
- When I roll out the dough to make the Vareniki, I usually roll it to about 1/16" thick.