1/3 Photos of Vaquero Steaks With Pepper Relish and Goat Cheese
Summer is grilling time! Another delicious recipe from Cuisine at Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1 lb tri-tip steak (3/4 inch thick) or 1 lb sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick)
- 1About 30 minutes before grilling, prepare the rub from the steaks and set aside 1/4 teaspoon of the mixture for the pepper relish.
- 2Rub the remaining rub into the meat and allow to sit at room temperature.
- 3Prepare the relish by whisking together the vinegar, Dijon mustard sugar and reserved rub mixture.
- 4Drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly to blend; add the bell peppers and green onions tossing to blend.
- 5Preheat the grill to high and grill steaks on both sides until cooked to desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare.
- 6Remove the meat from the grill and allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing; slice and serve topped with the relish and sprinkled with the goat cheese.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vaquero Steaks With Pepper Relish and Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: