Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Old family recipe. I love this pasta dish. You can skip the baking if you're in a hurry, and it's still delicious.
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 4 large chicken breasts (Boneless or on the bone, 2 Dark Pieces)
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Boil chicken in water with salt & pepper.
- Remove chicken and chop or tear into pieces.
- Boil egg noodles in chicken water.
- Combine Rotel, soups & Velveeta in a seperate pot. Melt over low/med heat. Stir frequently.
- Drain noodles.
- Combine chicken, noodles, and cheese mixture.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minute.
Wow! It's not very often that one comes across a recipe that calls not only for a can of cream of chicken soup, but a can of cream of mushroom as well! This recipe is very similar to my third cousin's sister-in-law's recipe which she called "3 cans plus Velveeta!" Thanks for sharing this pasta recipe, Mrs. Carp!