Recipe by nanaseeu3
The smoothest, mouth watering fudge that will ever touch your pallet. Add walnuts, but I suggest with small children, to omit the walnuts.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows (open)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips (open)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heavily butter 11"x16" pan with butter including sides.
- Open and pre-measure all ingredients.
- Using heavy large pan on medium high heat.
- Melt butter, add evaporated milk,salt, sugar slowly and vanilla. Stir constantly, being sure not to scrape sides of the pan.
- Heat to soft ball stage on candy thermometer. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add marshmallows, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Stirring constantly until well blended.
- Pour immediately into buttered pan. Let cool, cut into 1 inch squares.
- Place in rubber container with lid in a cool place until ready to serve.
- I use the back entrance way or basement. My dad used to hide it in the attic or garage.
- 2 pieces per serving when cut into 1 inch squares.