Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy alternative to Chicken Parmesan that your family is sure to love. Serve over a bed of lettuce with a side of Ranch dressing. The crust is light and flaky and this combination works well together.
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a square pizza or jelly roll pan.
- Spoon on desired amount of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle cubed chicken evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly onto pizza.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- Slice along dotted lines, eat while warm with a cold glass of milk and enjoy!
congrats sounds delicious