Recipe by bullwinkle
My friend Vanita submitted this to our church cookbook. Very easy.
Top Review by Lisa0825
Very nice flavor! I lightened it up a bit by using 2% milk reduced fat cheese and corn tortillas instead of tortilla chips. I figured once the chips soaked up the sauce, the crunch would be gone anyway :-) Instead of serving the breasts whole, I cubed them before cooking. The flavor of the chilis, taco seasoning, cheese, and milk is a very nice blend. I topped it with a little light sour cream too.
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Put raw chicken breast on top of tortilla chips.
- Mix soups, milk,taco seasoning, and chilies.
- Pour over chicken in pan.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese on top of soup mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 40-50 minutes.