Recipe by bullwinkle
My friend Vanita gave me this recipe several years ago when my daughter wanted to make caramel corn by herself. The times are a guess.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt on stove; butter, brown sugar and marshmallows.
- When melted cook for one minute.
- Pour over popcorn and stir to coat popcorn.
- let cool and serve. (we pour our caramel corn on a cookie sheet to cool instead of leaving it in the bowl but you can use whatever method you like).