Very yummy cream puffs. I have made these for family get-togethers and get pestered for the recipe every time. For step 6, I don't cut them in half. I inject the pudding into the puffs with this tool i have to make sausage links.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water and butter in medium size saucepan. While heating, sift together flout, salt, and cornstarch.
- 2Add flour mix to boiling water all at once; stirring quickly and constantly with a wooden spoon until a ball forms around the spoon. Remove from saucepan.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time to form a smooth, stiff, glossy dough.
- 4Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets 2" apart.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
- 6Cut puffs in half horizontally. Fill bottom half with 1 tbl. pudding and put top back on.
- 7Dust with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanishing Pudding Cream Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.4 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g