Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You must taste them for yourself. They're such a delight!
Make and share this Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup light butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (equals to 2 eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; Beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnemon and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins, mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix together. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack. (About 3-4 dozen, depending on size of cookies).
- Nutritional Score per serving (1 cookie):.
- 115 calories.
- 4.3 grams fat / 1 gram saturated fat.
- 2.5 grams fiber.
WOW - these were the best oatmeal-raisin-choc-chip cookies I've ever had! Made them with gluten free oats and gluten free flour, and they turned out like a dream. Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, with an incredible flavour. Thanks so much for posting!
Made for New Kids On The Block Game.
These cookies were perfect. Anyone that could possibly give these cookies a negative review obviously didn't do something right. They were chewy on the inside with a little crunch on the outside.
I created an account with Food.com JUST to review these cookies. They have amazing flavor, so chewy, yet crispy. A dream. These cookies are heaven! LOVE these. Will never search for another recipe for Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies ever again.<br/> I did add 1/2 cup more chocolate chips though ;)