Recipe by xrosebuddx
You must taste them for yourself. They're such a delight!
Top Review by Dawn- Lee M.
Substitute Coconut Oil for butter using 3/4 coconut oil and 1/4 cup of butter. Next substitute the sugar for one cup of "Stevia in the Raw" - mix batter and add enough honey to make the batter bind together. Grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil and pat down the batter so its level. Bake 20 minutes at 350 F. Cool the bars for 15 minutes then cut into small servings.
- 1 cup light butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (equals to 2 eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; Beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnemon and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins, mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix together. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack. (About 3-4 dozen, depending on size of cookies).
- Nutritional Score per serving (1 cookie):.
- 115 calories.
- 4.3 grams fat / 1 gram saturated fat.
- 2.5 grams fiber.