Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My newest love is vanilla yogurt covered raisins. This recipe was on the back of the bag I just bought.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla in large bowl till creamy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by tbsp on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes till golden brown.
- Cool on sheet 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- To make pan cookies: Spread dough in greased 9" square pan. Bake 350F 25-30 minutes.