Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These pancakes are so soft, fluffy, and delicious and are easy to make. They have a great texture due to the yogurt. The strawberries and syrup really make this breakfast top notch. Yummy!!
- Spray griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat or to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, and water with wire whisk; beat in butter.
- Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- For each pancake, pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1-2 minutes or until bubbly on top. Turn and cook other sides for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and syrup.
These pancakes were nice and fluffy. Golden brown on the outside and perfectly done on the inside. There is nothing worse then yummy looking pancakes that are not quite done in the middle. Someone ate the vanilla yogurt so I had to subtitute the strawberry yogurt that I had on hand. I also had to leave off the sliced fresh strawberries. I couldn't find any decent looking ones as it is in the middle of the winter. Once strawberries are in season I will make these again, this time using the vanilla yogurt and fresh strawberry slices and add that final star if needed. Thanks so much- this is the yogurt pancake recipe we will be using at our house!
These are definately without a doubt the best pancakes in the world. All of my neices and nephews call them the best pancakes in the world, along with all the rest of my family and anyone I have try them!!!!