Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These pancakes are so soft, fluffy, and delicious and are easy to make. They have a great texture due to the yogurt. The strawberries and syrup really make this breakfast top notch. Yummy!!
- Spray griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat or to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, and water with wire whisk; beat in butter.
- Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- For each pancake, pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1-2 minutes or until bubbly on top. Turn and cook other sides for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and syrup.