Recipe by Delish
These pancakes are so soft, fluffy, and delicious and are easy to make. They have a great texture due to the yogurt. The strawberries and syrup really make this breakfast top notch. Yummy!!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
These pancakes were nice and fluffy. Golden brown on the outside and perfectly done on the inside. There is nothing worse then yummy looking pancakes that are not quite done in the middle. Someone ate the vanilla yogurt so I had to subtitute the strawberry yogurt that I had on hand. I also had to leave off the sliced fresh strawberries. I couldn't find any decent looking ones as it is in the middle of the winter. Once strawberries are in season I will make these again, this time using the vanilla yogurt and fresh strawberry slices and add that final star if needed. Thanks so much- this is the yogurt pancake recipe we will be using at our house!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry syrup, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat or to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, and water with wire whisk; beat in butter.
- Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- For each pancake, pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1-2 minutes or until bubbly on top. Turn and cook other sides for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and syrup.