These pancakes are so soft, fluffy, and delicious and are easy to make. They have a great texture due to the yogurt. The strawberries and syrup really make this breakfast top notch. Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat or to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, and water with wire whisk; beat in butter.
- 4Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 5For each pancake, pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- 6Cook pancakes 1-2 minutes or until bubbly on top. Turn and cook other sides for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- 7Top each serving with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Yogurt Pancakes With Strawberry Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.8
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 388.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: