Recipe by Beverly292
We have always used this for our Christmas cut outs. Makes a light and delicious cookie. It came from an old Betty Crocker cookbook, I believe.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Mix in flour and baking powder.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- chill over night.
- roll thin and cut out shapes.
- Bake 350 for 8 - 10 minutes till delicately brown around edges.
- Cool and frost with favorite icing.