Goes well with so many simple pie fillings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Place the cookies in the container of a food processor; process them until they are finely ground.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the crumbs, butter, salt, and vanilla; stir until the crumbs are moistened.
- 4Press mixture evenly across the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan and all the way up the sides of the pan, packing it tightly with you fingertips so it is even and compacted.
- 5Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- 6Let cool completely before filling it.
- 7**May be wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Wafer Crust
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1940.1
- Calories from Fat 1042
- Total Fat 115.7 g
- Saturated Fat 51.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 1216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 213.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g