1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
There are recipes like this but none using vanilla wafers so thought I would post.After it is chilled each serving has sliced bananas on top if you prefer. I also use chopped pecans or chopped walnuts. This is an optional ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, coursly chopped
- 1/2 cup flour or 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 3 -4 bananas (optional)
- 1In mixing bowl, mix margarine, vanilla wafers, flour, brown sugar, coconut and nuts.
- 2Preheat oven 350*.
- 3Press the wafer mixture down into 9/13 pan.Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes stirring every five minutes.Cool.Take out of pan and divide in half. You will use each half as a layer between pudding mixtures.
- 4In another mixing bowl mix pudding mixes,milk and whipped topping.
- 5Place half of the cooked wafer mixture in the 9X13 pan, press down.
- 6Spread the pudding mixture on top.
- 7Sprinkle the other half of wafer mixture on top.
- 8Refrigerate overnight.
- 9For each serving, sliced bananas on top.
- 10Note I use "I can Believe it is Butter"margarine spread #174536.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Wafer Coconut Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.4
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 529.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: