Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love anything with coconut in it--this is delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 1⁄2 ounces flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 325-350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in crushed wafers and baking powder.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in pecans and coconut.
- Turn into a greased and floured 9-inch round cake pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cut into 6-8 wedges.
Seiously, I could eat this whole thing by myself in one day!