Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From an old church cookbook that Nee had stored in her cabinet. This is simple and quick to make.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lb vanilla wafer, crushed
- 6 eggs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Begin by creaming together two sticks of softened butter with two cups of sugar.
- Add the six eggs, mixing well after each addtiong, the add thehalf cup of milk and stir well.
- Stir in the crushed wafers along with a fourteen ounce package of coconut and the chopped pecans.
- Add two teaspoons of vanilla and mix well.
- Pur in a greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.