Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A recipe from the book Ice Pop Joy. This recipe is aimed for children but it sounds good, so I wanted to record it on here. I haven't tried it yet. NOTE: The original recipe contained 4 tablespoons of honey. That’s fine to include IF your baby is over the age of one year. Never give honey to a baby under the age of one year, as it’s dangerous.
- 236.59 ml unsweetened coconut milk (organic is best)
- 118.29 ml silken tofu, soft (organic is best)
- 78.07 ml heavy cream (organic is best)
- 59.16 ml honey (if over age 1)
- 29.58 ml pure vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml nutmeg, grated (optional)
- 0.25 ml black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let the bowl sit for five minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Pour mixture into blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into reusable non-toxic ice pop molds.
- Freeze and enjoy.