Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A recipe from the book Ice Pop Joy. This recipe is aimed for children but it sounds good, so I wanted to record it on here. I haven't tried it yet. NOTE: The original recipe contained 4 tablespoons of honey. That’s fine to include IF your baby is over the age of one year. Never give honey to a baby under the age of one year, as it’s dangerous.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (organic is best)
- 1⁄2 cup silken tofu, soft (organic is best)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream (organic is best)
- 4 tablespoons honey (if over age 1)
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch nutmeg, grated (optional)
- 1 pinch black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let the bowl sit for five minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Pour mixture into blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into reusable non-toxic ice pop molds.
- Freeze and enjoy.