- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce potatoes with a fork, and arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven.
- Microwave at high 10 minutes or until tender, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes.
- Wrap in a towel; let stand 5 minutes.
- Peel and mash potatoes.
- Combine with milk and remaining ingredients.
- Place in a 1-quart casserole; cover and microwave on medium for 7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.