This is an adopted recipe that I am honored to have.
Make and share this Vanilla Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl each time, then add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix at low speed until dough just comes together.
- Knead a couple of times just until smooth, then pat into a flat disk, wrap in plastic and chill until firm enough to roll.
- Roll and cut as desired and place on parchment-lined sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.