1/18 Photos of Vanilla Sugar Cookies
This is an adopted recipe that I am honored to have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl each time, then add vanilla.
- 4Add flour mixture and mix at low speed until dough just comes together.
- 5Knead a couple of times just until smooth, then pat into a flat disk, wrap in plastic and chill until firm enough to roll.
- 6Roll and cut as desired and place on parchment-lined sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g