Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick and easy yet looks gourmet! Source - Florida recipe flyer
- 20 strawberries
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, seeded
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Wash and cut tops off strawberries. Make a small hollow in each berry.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy wipping cream with vanilla and vanilla bean until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and blend gently.
- Use a pastry bag with a small tip to pipe the vanilla cream into the small hollow in each strawberry.