1/2 Photos of Vanilla Spritz Cookies
Posting the recipe that came with my Cookie Press for safe keeping. I'm planning to adapt this recipe to be gluten-free suitable. This recipe is using metric measurements (1 cup = 250 mls). Recipe makes about 4 dozen spritz/pressed cookies. A buttery and rich cookie dough that was really easy to work with
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and salt, mix well.
- 4Gently mix in the sifted flour using a spoon.
- 5Pack dough into the cookie press, as per instructions for using your cookie press.
- 6Press cookies onto trays, spacing about 2cm apart (one inch).
- 7Bake 10 - 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- 8Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 9Decorate as desired, or eat plain.
- 10Store cookies in an airtight container. Cookies can be frozen to preserve freshness.
- 11Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g