- 236.59 ml cake flour
- 236.59 ml caster sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 118.29 ml butter
- 6 eggs, separated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees Celcius and line cupcake pans.
- Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Whisk egg white until its frothy, gradually add sugar while whisking in the highest speed.
- Add egg yolks one at a time while whisking, then the softened butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add cake flour and baking powder mixture. Continue mixing until texture is well combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into cupcake pans and bake for 12-15 minutes.