Recipe by weekend cooker
a quick 30 minute recipe. These can be prepared one week ahead, and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe as given, including the indicated combo of nuts, & they make for a wonderful treat! I'll be keeping your recipe handy, that's for sure! Thanks for posting it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine vanilla extract, and egg white in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until foamy.
- Stir in nuts.
- Combine sugar, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and sprinkle mixture over nuts, tossing to coat.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, and turn off oven.
- Toss nuts, and break large pieces apart.
- Return to oven and leave in oven 10 minutes with oven off.
- Cool to room temperature.