Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
a quick 30 minute recipe. These can be prepared one week ahead, and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine vanilla extract, and egg white in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until foamy.
- Stir in nuts.
- Combine sugar, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and sprinkle mixture over nuts, tossing to coat.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, and turn off oven.
- Toss nuts, and break large pieces apart.
- Return to oven and leave in oven 10 minutes with oven off.
- Cool to room temperature.
Made this recipe as given, including the indicated combo of nuts, & they make for a wonderful treat! I'll be keeping your recipe handy, that's for sure! Thanks for posting it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]