Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made from the original "Vanilla Mood" recipe, this lemonade drink has been refined. Please enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (Freshly squeezed if possible!)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄8 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix lemon juice with water and sugar; mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add sparkling water slowly.
- Gently stir.
- Serve over ice or chill. Enjoy!
Ooooooo....I really liked this! I new when I saw the recipe I to try it. I used 1 T. of honey instead of sugar and lemon lime sparkling water instead of club soda. The vanilla is subtle and balanced well with the other flavors. Refreshing and energizing. Loved it! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Such a wonderfully refreshing beverage! The vanilla and the lemon enhance each other. Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2013.