1/1 Photo of Vanilla Sour Cream Cupcakes
Recipe is from my mom, from her local newspaper. Original recipe only makes one dozen cupcakes, so I am doubling the recips to submit it. Who makes just 12 cupcakes??? ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Line cupcake tins with baking papers.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- 4Blend remaining dry ingredients together in a seperate bowl. Gradually beat this dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
- 5Beat until all is well blended.
- 6Fill cupcake liners 1/2-2/3 way full.
- 7Bake at 350 for 22-24 minutes or until toothpick tests clean.
- 8Allow to cool 15-20 minutes before icing with frosting/icing of choice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Sour Cream Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 110.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g