1/1 Photo of Vanilla Smoked Salmon
1 hr 30 mins
Chef #1802662018's Note:
Vanilla Sugar and Grapeseed Oil Paste/Marinade
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a paste using 3 tbsp of Equagold Pure Organic Vanilla Raw Sugar & 3 tbsp of Equagold Pure Vanilla Grapeseed Oil.
- 2Rub the above Paste over Salmon fillets.
- 3Leave to marinate for 30 minutes then either smoke, (or simply roast in the oven at 200°C) for 15 minutes or until almost cooked. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and serve.
- 4This is great served with a fresh salad, with Vanilla & Saffron Mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.9
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g