You wont be able to eat 'just one' of these. So easy to make and so so easy to eat. This is something my Mum used to make when i was a kid and i just made it for my kids and husband for the first time the other day. They were such a hit that i thought i would post the recipe. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Line baking try with biscuits (1/2 the pack so you have equal number of biscuits for the top layer later).
- 22. put milk, sugar and butter in saucepan.
- 33. blend corn flour, custard powder with extra milk - add to saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 44. stir until smooth and thick.
- 55. remove from heat and beat in egg and vanilla.
- 66. spread custard over biscuits while hot.
- 77. place more biscuits on top of the custard to line up with the ones at the bottom of the tray.
- 88. refridgerate till set.
- 99. cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Slice - Quick and Easy
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: