Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A delicious custard filled slice that is so easy to make!
- Defrost pastry and prick well with a fork.
- Place on 2 lightly greased oven trays and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Mix custard powder and icing sugar to a smooth cream with a little of the milk.
- Heat the remaining milk in a pot.
- Add the custard mixture and bring to the boil while stirring. Continue to stir and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Leave until cold then put together between pastry.
- Ice with your favourite plain icing and sprinkle coconut lightly over the top(optional).