Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So simple to make but tastes so...good!
Make and share this Vanilla Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Place pastry on 2 lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Using electric beater, beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Put vanilla pudding in another bowl and whisk in milk.
- Quickly fold whipped cream into pudding mix and spread over top of one of the pastry sheets.
- Put the other pastry sheet on top, flat side facing upwards.
- Sift icing sugar into bowl, stir in butter and water, and spread this over the top of the pastry.
- Leave for 15 minutes to set.
- Cut using serrated edge knife - into 12 slices.