Wendys Kitchen's Note:
So simple to make but tastes so...good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- 2Place pastry on 2 lightly greased baking sheets.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 5Using electric beater, beat cream until soft peaks form.
- 6Put vanilla pudding in another bowl and whisk in milk.
- 7Quickly fold whipped cream into pudding mix and spread over top of one of the pastry sheets.
- 8Put the other pastry sheet on top, flat side facing upwards.
- 9Sift icing sugar into bowl, stir in butter and water, and spread this over the top of the pastry.
- 10Leave for 15 minutes to set.
- 11Cut using serrated edge knife - into 12 slices.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 340.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g